As a beginner cook, you should use rotisserie chicken or grilled chicken. It will save you time and convenience. With just a few ingredients and in less than 10 minutes. You’ll be ready to eat!
This easy recipe for last minute preparations comes in handy. Make sure to grab the recipe below!!
1 Celery Stock
Mayo or Ranch Dressing
3 Boiled Eggs
- Cut up or Shred your cooked chicken into thin pieces.
- Season your chicken very well.
- Cut up celery and onions into small pieces.
- Add Carrots, Celery, Garlic and, onions into your crock pot.
- Pour 2 cartons of Bone Broth – Chicken –
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- In the last hour of your cooking time. Add your uncooked egg noodles and mix in very well.
If you’re needing a full course meal and your time is limited. Using a Slow Cooker is the way to go. It saves you time while making a full course meal. Making Chicken Noodle Soup is a simple recipe for a family of any size. This is also great for meal prepping. You can basically … Continue reading 105: Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
If you are interested in making a simple yet delicious Salad Dressing. This recipe is for you and you will enjoy every ingredient used to make it. Ingredients: 1 Whole Avocado 1 cup of Basil 1 Whole Tomato 1/4 cup of Ginger paste 2Tsp of Lemon Juice 1 Garlic Clove 1/4 cup of Olive Oil … Continue reading 104: Homemade Salad Dressing
The 5 love languages Affirmations: words of affection, endearment, praise, and encouragement Acts of service: services for your child that they see as valuable Receiving gifts: giving and receiving of undeserved gifts Quality Time: being together, focused, and having your undivided attention Physical Touch: hugs, cuddles, and kisses Have you ever been shopping for your little … Continue reading 103: Do Children Have a Love Language