If you’re needing a full course meal and your time is limited. Using a Slow Cooker is the way to go. It saves you time while making a full course meal. Making Chicken Noodle Soup is a simple recipe for a family of any size. This is also great for meal prepping. You can basically add to the recipe or take away from it.
Now a days, everything is about convenience so here’s one for you!
Grab Recipe Below:
2lbs chicken breast, boneless
1 pack of mini carrots
3 Celery Stock
1 tbsp of minced garlic
1 medium onion
2 tbsp parsley
2 cartons of Bone Broth -Chicken-
1 pack of chicken bouillon
1/4 green pepper
6 small red potatoes
1 bag of egg noodles
Slap ya Mama Seasoning
- Shred your cooked chicken into thin pieces. Make sure to Season chicken very well with the seasoning of your choice. Then place into your Crock Pot
- Cut up your vegetable into small pieces.
- Add Carrots, Celery, Garlic, Potatoes, Red Pepper and, onions into your crock pot.
- Pour 2 cartons of Bone Broth – Chicken –
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- In the last hour of your cooking time. Add your uncooked egg noodles and mix in very well.