“Super Sweet Peach Cobbler”
This Peach Cobbler Recipe is from my mothers recipe book. Which is my favorite and love how it turns out. In this recipe I use can Peaches instead. Don’t worry! It turned out great still. Really good I might add.
- 2 cans of 29oz. of Slice Peaches
- 1tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg
- 2 cups of Sugar
- 2 cups of Milk
- 2 cups of Flour
- 2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice
- 4-1/4 sticks of Butter
- 9×13 inch baking pan
- 2 large mixing bowls
How To Make Peach Cobbler:
- In 1 mixing bowl add your peaches, sugar, ground cinnamon, and nutmeg. Place in the refrigerator and let it sit for 20 minutes. Trust me do this!!
- In 1 mixing bowl add 2 cups of flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix in the milk slowly and stir. Make sure your batter is slightly thick but not too thick.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place your sticks of butter in your baking pan. Completely melt your butter to the point it starts to bubble in the pan.
- Take your baking pan out of the oven. Pour your batter into your pan. Then spoon fill your peaches on top of the batter. (Peaches and Syrup)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Serve warm!!