Self Confidence – a feeling of trust in one’s abilities, qualities and judgement
Let’s be realistic, we all have our ups and downs in life. Due to the decisions we made and have to live with. Our life experiences can take a toll on your emotional well being. This is not in any way shape or form saying you’re incapable. It’s saying you’re human and make mistakes. Like we all do.
Your confidence is apart of your self esteem.
I found this book, that really helped me with my confidence. This book has boosted my self esteem and really look at myself transparency. This book is phenomenal.
Have ever been stuck in your head about a situation or an event that occurred? Well, I have and the Bible has brought me through every situation. It has changed my life and help build my confidence for the better. I never knew that the Bible hold so many encouraging stories.
I also want to share some steps I took to rebuild my Self Confidence. It took time for me to get myself to where I am with my Self Confidence. If I can do it, you can do it.
6 Steps to Help you Build your Confidence
- Focus on Self – The most important thing about self confidence is focusing on yourself. Setting attainable and realistic goals for yourself will set you apart from others. Do Not Compare yourself to others. (Tunnel Vision)
- Get Support – Whether it is from family or a therapist. Get the support you need to rebuild your confidence. A lot of times, when you lose your self confidence. It can’t necessarily pick it back up where you left off. You have to find a support system. Whether it may be 1 person or a village. Get the Support you need.
- Positive Self Talk – I literally had to speak to my self in a positive way. Give myself a compliment constantly. Have you every caught yourself saying “That was dumb of me”. As innocent that may seem to be. Slowly over time that is breaking down your confidence. (attaining greater quality)
- Believe in yourself – Retrain your thoughts! Everything you have accomplished so far in life. It is a accomplishment not matter big or small. Nobody is truly going to believe in you until you DO!
- Be Kind & Generous – Be Kind and Generous to yourself. Remember nobody knows what you been through but you. So as you go about your day be kind to others. Kind gestures goes along way. Just remember being Kind to yourself goes even further.
- Set Small Goals – Believe it or not! Small attainable goals really help build your confidence. Once you attain several small goals. You’ll feel like you can attain bigger and bigger goals. So start small and then move up to bigger. (This builds your better judgement)
Now I don’t want to bore you with all my tips. I just want to share a few tips with you to get you on the right track. It generally takes 21-30 days to create a habit. It takes 90 days for that habit to stick. I know these will help you for now.
In the video below, I share with you some biblical scriptures that’s dear to my heart. This is just some not all. I hope these scriptures find you where you are and help you.
Thank you for visiting my blog, joining my email list and watching my video. There’s more to come!